More about our worship...
We utilise various styles of worship in our services:
Sunday morning at 10.30am (often with communion)
Interactive and kids-inclusive service followed by fellowship and refreshments.
Sunday evening at 7.30pm with fellowship and refreshments
Please see our e-newsletter for the scheduling of the following evening services:
- WORSHIP LOUNGE - a multi-media service with music, videos, prayers, reflections and more (sometimes with communion).
- COMPLINE – a reflective service based on elements of evening prayer from the Iona Community and other traditions.
- LECTIO DIVINA – a meditative service based on the age-old monastic practice of deep contemplation.
- QUIETUDE - a service of music where you can listen to and appreciate spiritual music of various genres, styles and ages – some of it locally composed.
- CIRCLE CHURCH - a service with more conventional elements of music, prayer, reflection and communion.
- MUSIC & REFLECTION - hearing the music and reflections of our own musicians.
- TAIZÉ SERVICE - a service using the beautiful Taizé chants, prayer and reflection.